The Fairfield County Tradesman Association, founded in 1954, is a not-for-profit professional trade association representing the interests and concerns of builders, remodelers, subcontractors, suppliers and all aspects associated with the local construction industry.
The Fairfield County Tradesman Association's main priority is providing professional, competitive services and information to Fairfield, Hocking and Perry counties in Ohio.
The Association is affiliated with and conforms to the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the Ohio Home Builders Association (OHBA).
It is the goal of the Fairfield County Tradesman Association to:
• Grow in size, strength, unity and membership involvement.
• Promote high standards for professionalism and service within the building industry.
• Continue to be the source of education and technology for the membership and public.
• Encourage and promote quality, attainable home ownership.
• Increase the public awareness and image of the LHBA.